Upcycling goes upscale in this beautiful, elegant, and global collection that showcases what today’s designers are creating out of yesterday’s materials. Upcycling is the process of transforming seemingly low value items into something new. Today’s upcyclists are creating stunning furniture, lighting, and art objects that combine values of superb craftsmanship and design with ideas of how “waste” ...
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Prestel (March 20, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1537236
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: I bought this book used as a gift for my step-daughter, so I have not read the book. The pictures and captions are lovely. Wish I could afford one for myself. I am sure my step-daughter will be pleased with this book....
- Upcyclist: Reclaimed and Remade Furniture, Lighting and Interiors epub
- Download Upcyclist: Reclaimed and Remade Furniture, Lighting and Interiors pdf
- Upcyclist: Reclaimed and Remade Furniture, Lighting and Interiors text
- 978-3791349503 epub
- Download Antonia Edwards pdf
- Download Antonia Edwards books
- Download epub books