Acclaimed exploration of the political space created by Israel’s colonial occupationThis new edition of the classic work on the politics of architecture—and the architecture of politics—appears on the fiftieth anniversary of the Six-Day War, which expanded Israel’s domination over Palestinian lands.From the tunnels of Gaza to the militarized airspace of the Occupied Territories, Eyal Weizman unrav...
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Verso; New edition (July 4, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.3 inches
Amazon Rank: 68015
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: Wow, what can I say...this is a must read by all regardless as to where you stand on the situation. If you can handle facts, I say read the book. If you prefer to live in oblivion this book is not for you. If you believe in equality for all, you mus...
- Hollow Land: Israel's Architecture of Occupation pdf
- Download Hollow Land: Israel's Architecture of Occupation pdf
- Hollow Land: Israel's Architecture of Occupation txt
- 978-1786634481 pdf
- Download Eyal Weizman pdf
- Download Eyal Weizman books
- Download Politics and Social Sciences pdf ebooks